segunda-feira, 22 de maio de 2023

Fact or Opinion

 

PAN – Plano de ação de Nivelamento 


Choose "F" for Fact and "O” for Opinion

The sun rises in the east. (   )

I believe chocolate is the best dessert. (   )
Water boils at 100 degrees Celsius. (   )

In my opinion, traveling is an enriching experience. (   )
The Great Wall of China is the longest man-made structure in the world. (   )

I think the movie "Inception" is a masterpiece( obra prima) of storytelling. (   )
The Earth is the third planet from the Sun. (   )

In my view, art plays a crucial role in society. (   )
The Statue of Liberty is located in New York City. (   )

I believe education is the key to a brighter future. (   )
The Pacific Ocean is the largest ocean on Earth. (   )

I think pizza is the most delicious food. (   )
The human body is composed of approximately 60% water. (   )

In my opinion, reading books is a wonderful way to relax. (   )
The Eiffel Tower is a famous landmark in Paris, France. (   )

I believe everyone should have access to affordable healthcare. (   )
The Mona Lisa is a renowned painting created by Leonardo da Vinci. (   )

In my view, music has the power to uplift our mood and emotions. (   )
The Olympic Games are held every four years. (   )
I think spending time in nature is essential for our well-being. (   )


      Lembrando que os fatos são informações objetivas e verificáveis, enquanto as opiniões são expressões subjetivas de uma pessoa.


Le

 

 

Le

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

3ª Série do E.M - Prova Paulista

  Hi, I'm 21 years old and I‘m looking to move to a different state soon (within the next 2 years). Nevada is a place I was thinking abo...